Friday, September 12, 2014

Naomi Johnson Jewelry Art, Painting/Drawing Art, Digital/Print Designing Art and Word Art all Under Soulality .

Naomi Johnson Jewelry Art, Painting/Drawing Art, Digital/Print Designing Art and Word Art all Under Soulality.






Naomi Johnson artwork.









Naomi Johnson print/digital design artwork







Naomi Johnson jewelry artwork



Soulality


Light of inspiration rise
in your soul while pain of struggle
comes in a form of disguise.

A serene light shines for all to see
with a deeper level of emotion
that diffuses the turmoil within our lives.

No man at times can reach
its final point of determination,
of their spiritual destination.

Searching persistently for inner
spiritual growth that does not have a beginning
or an ending.

Rather there is a behavioral condition which embodies
our human thoughts and feelings
manifestations from our physical being.

For the soul connects to
metaphysical thoughts that consist of one’s
consciousness.

This is the reality
of our mental Soulality.
(c) By Naomi Johnson 
The Strength of a Woman
The strength of a woman is her kindhearted ways
that she forever displays.

It's her loving confident smile that takes you to the
highest place with the glimpse of determination
shone upon her face.

The strength of a woman is the amazing ability to
withstand pain bring a life in this world even if the
man does not want to entertain.

It's the ability to raise her child on her own when
the man left her all alone to support them until they
are grown.

The strength of a woman is the intrinsic style
to protect like a child without being hostile.

It's the humble heart she shows
that warms a soul when your spirits feeling low.

The strength of a woman knows how to restrain her
tongue when insults are being flung.

It's the lovely expression she conveys with the eyes
and respect for herself she does not denies.


The strength of a woman is the devoted traits
she has standing by her man side when problems
arise.

It's her inspirational words she gives her mate
making him feel oh so great.

The strength of a woman is her gentle touch
you love so much.

It's her loyal love to one guy she continues to create
without being irate.

The strength of a woman is her intellectual mind,
oh so chic with the words she speaks.

It's the versatile
qualities she uses without spirit of guile.

The strength of a woman is learning how to love
when she has been hurt over again without
committing a sin.

The strength of a woman is not her traditional love
she has to live on, it's her unconditional spiritual love
that has not yet gone.

(c) By: Naomi Johnson 

Lost within You


I envision
the warm smile
upon your face
that touched my heart
with your love and grace.

The feelings I have
in my spirit are true,
that's why I became
lost within you.

Another minute races by
just thinking about
being by your side.

I sit down wondering, dreaming
and gazing into the sky
as people watch the reflection of love
shining in my eyes.

Smiling and reflecting
on the laughs we shared
made those moments special and rare.

As I shut my eyes,
What do I see?
your pleasant face
staring directly at me.

I did not realize
how many minutes flew-
just thinking of you.

So whenever I want
to feel you near
I just close my eyes
and you then appear.

Happiness quickly settles
in my heart lasting for days
that seem to never die away.

Leaving me content
sitting for hours drifting off into
a dream about you, making me
become lost within you.

(c) By Naomi Johnson 

Naomi Johnson poetry word artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment