Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sean Cos Mason Bio

Sean Cos Mason Bio


My name is Sean Cos Mason aka Deshon Johnson I was born in Newark NJ hospital and raised up in East Orange from birth until eight years old. From nine until my young adult years I was raised in Montclair NJ. I was raised by my mother Naomi Johnson who where a single parent and I am the only child by my mother. My mother is an educator. She taught in the public, private and a Language School. She taught me all the subjects in school at an early age. When I started school, I was always two grades ahead of my class. My mother had embedded in my head the importance of education.

Without her being a positive role mold in my life I would not have achieved what I know now. Due to my mother diligence in teaching me I was place in honor class and high honor classes.
I loved singing at the age of one and drawing at age eleven.

 In six grades at Mount Hebron I join the chores and seventh grade my artwork was displayed in Montclair NJ museum. Music was my passion and I enjoy rapping and singing so I took interest in the music industry at the age seventeen. I wrote and recorded my first song at seventeen years old call Life Hurts. I wrote this pieces when my mother was in a tragic accident on Wednesday July 18 2007 Bloomfield NJ when the  police officers were chasing a stolen car that almost ended my mother’s life.

My mother become disable due to that horrific incident. I was in so much pain looking at my mother life transformation from an able body to a disable body. I will not know what I will do if I lost my close friend and mother. She is all I have. We were a duplicate of one another. I saw life in a different light being without her so I wrote Life Hurt’s.

After, I graduated out of high school I went to college close to home. I was accepted to two colleges out of state; but I decline there offer to stay close to my mother. My mother had helped me with my college applications to Montclair University and Kean University. I was accepted to both colleges, Kean University in the fall of 2008 and Montclair University in spring of 2009.

Also, I was accepted to Essex County College. I attended Kean University and Essex County College where I studied Business Finance. On my spare time I will draw for my mother poetry book called Soulality to keep my drawing skills up. In my spare time I will do some acting extra, Notary Republic work, and worked on the Stillhopstash.com site I I created with my friend James and Cousin Matthew. Few months later I became the overseer who ran the site by myself after they abandoned. I build  the site to look professional so I can  generate extra  income  which is now call Noneillah.com entertainment .

You can listen to my music on YouTube.

Hip Hop Artist/Song Writer/Engineer/Digital Designer.....Cos I think that’s my name Seancosm@gmail.com
New Jersey -- 973 • noneillah.tumblr.com






No comments:

Post a Comment