Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Can A Psychic Put A Curse On You?

Can A Psychic Put A Curse On You?



Can a psychic put a curse on you?  Or how do you know if they are real. These are questions some people will like to know.
No, you can't be cursed but a psychic can open a spiritual door they should not have opened if they do not understand how the spiritual world works. Being psychic is not a curse or evil. Jesus mother was psychic/ prophet. It is what you do with the spiritual gift and what spirit or you calling on. There are always people in the world that wish you bad things, either out of jealousy or envy, and hope for bad things to occur in your life. Any curse will work the minute YOU start to believe in it and allow it to take over your life.  On the other hand, you do not have to believe in bad things is going to happen it just happen.
In the bible God claims that no one can predict the future. I think that statement in the bible is false.  When I went to New York City around February 2011 with this female Alicia she asks me and my sister to go with her to this psychic place. Alicia told my sister and I that every time she came to NYC that this particle psychic place always draw her there and she want to check it out. When we went up the stairs I noticed a folding chair and small table up top of the staircase in a narrow hallway. When Alicia sat down the woman introduced her as “Gracie” Gracie the psychic started telling Alicia she see children in her future. Alicia told the psychic that her son’s girl friend is pregnant. Then, Grace told Alicia that she have a child who she honor so much and she do a lot for and she is gold child. Grace also said, “To Alicia she has a strong belief and she a type of person that speaks her mind”. After the reading Alicia told the psychic she has two children and one is a boy. Grace replied I know. As, psychic Grace was giving Alicia a reading an uncomfortable feeling came over me as I stared at the psychic.

The aura and energy she gave off was strange.  When Alicia finished getting her reading we proceed down the stairs. As we went half way down the stair Alicia ask me to get a reading because she want to know what Gracie going to tell me. I told Alicia no, because I do not believe in paying psychics because they are out to get your money, I am a Christian and that is against God’s teaching. Also, I do not believe in them predicting your future.  Alicia “told me that nothing is going to happen to you, that she get psychic reading all of the time and she will give me ten dollars for the reading”. Then she said I will do for you as a friend if you ask me.

Needles to say, she talk me into getting a reading. My soul was low because I was going through some personal problems.  We all went back up to Gracie for my reading. I sat down and said in a sarcastic funny manner with non believing way, do you see any children in my future. She told me no. I said to her I am pregnant now, which I already miscarriage. When, I told her that she said,” you are”, then “Gracie told me you are in two realm and you are hard to read”.  She also said that for me not to tell anyone I am pregnant.  I ask her why my baby is going to die. She said no, my baby is going to be healthy. Gracie also told me that I am a private person, I do not have drama/confusion around me,  I keep a lot of things to myself and I write out my emotions. I asked her is I am going to be financial stable, she said yes; I will be through my writing. Before my reading was over I told her, I have a son. She said, I know. All of sudden an uncomfortable feeling came over me with the thought of my son is not going to be in my life. I quickly shock that thought out of my head and prayed. I told myself I am cover up with the blood of Jesus and no fear lives within me. Do you know Gracie prediction came true?



My only child 22 years old was tragically killed by Wilson Romaine Coach USA bus driver operating NJ Transit bus 709 Wednesday July 18th, 2012 in Bloomfield five years later after my tragic car accident that left me disable on Wednesday July 18th 2007 in Bloomfield NJ.  I went back to midtown New York City to see Gracie but I did not recall where it was located in NYC being that it was my first time going there with Alicia. After, what happen to my son, I asked Alicia if she can take me back there, she told me ok. When it was time for us to go Alicia claims she did not remember where the place located. I went to NYC with a friend to see if I can locate it myself, hoping I can find the place. I was not paying any attention to where we were going because I was under a great amount of stress back in 2011. I had no idea where I was going so I said to the creator above if it is your will for me to locate the place let it be your will. Next thing you know, my friend find the place. I went there to seek out psychic Gracie; she was not their but her daughter Julie was there. Julie told me her mother Gracie is in Candida. I ask Julie when her mother will be back she told me within two months and gave me a number where Gracie was at. Then I ask Julie is her mother is a Christian, she told me no, she believe in other spiritual things that is not Godly spirit.  I called Gracie to make an appointment when she comes back. She gave me a date but she never show up. I called again to set up another appointment. I thought I was going to meet the mother Gracie I meet the daughter Gracie.  I told her daughter what happen to my son, Gracie the daughter refuse to give me a reading and held her hands close to her.  Then she said to me, my mother did not kill your son, it was his time.
Gracie the mother has been giving me the run around going on two years since my son’s demise. Here is the location the mother practice witch craft.



I know it was not my son time to die. I have dreams about him telling me it was not my time to die I supposed to be with you. It was uncle Charles time, when I saved him from a fall that claim his live, something happen to me go back and see the psychic. I also, have few people coming out of nowhere tell me it was not your son time when they see my charm with his picture.
I have been having so much bad energy since that psychic touch me. I just want to know what she did not tell me. I was told if a psychic see some kind of danger they supposed to inform you. This misread reading is not going to bring my child back from his premature demise but it will give me understanding how the spiritual world works. I guess these psychic calls on their spiritual Guide to predict people future. Is it safe to call on the archangels or spiritual guide?
Now the questions is can psychic curse you even if you do not believe. There is no special magic or anointment can wash away a curse.
A good reader should always provide you with specific information. Like life areas, relationship, money, business, health etc. should be touched upon during the session but the main flow of the information coming through is usually focus on any important issues and probably the reason you are seeking psychic guidance in the first place.
Please feel free to leave you comment about my story. 



No comments:

Post a Comment